Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Worst WWE Finishers?

View Single Post

Old 11-16-2012, 12:36 PM   #29 (permalink)
charmizard
Learning to break kayfabe

charmizard 251 - 500charmizard 251 - 500charmizard 251 - 500
Default Re: Worst WWE Finishers?

Skull Crushing Finale. a) It's the dumbest name. Is it long enough? It doesn't sound threatening at all. I mean the Skull Crusher would sound slightly better and that still sounds awful. I cringe every time Michael Cole says it. Your skull doesn't even get crushed for fuck's sake, if anything your body is hitting the mat first. Maybe if he grabbed the guy's skull with both hands and physically drove it into the mat, but no, he just awkwardly pushes them over, it looks like he's just tripping them up half the time for a laugh and a joke. New name. The "Enjoy Your Trip? / See You Next Fall". b) Jericho said he once tried to incorporate it as his finisher before the Code Breaker, but he said it looked like shit and got no reaction so he dropped it. Shame Miz never did the same thing with his career.

R-Truth's finisher is arguably even worse, but I don't know what he calls it these days and I fast forward through his matches anyway so I'm indifferent.
charmizard is offline   Reply With Quote