Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!

View Single Post

Old 11-16-2012, 12:23 PM   #134 (permalink)
Joel
Joined For Fun

Joel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (A BRAVE new thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
I think you're overestimating Tottenham to be honest. We got outclassed by Wigan Athletic at home. I know it is a North London Derby and anything can happen but Arsenal are long overdue a comfortable win over us which happens at least once a season.
I just don't really rate this Arsenal team that highly. Was more impressed with Spurs when we played them, then I was of Arsenal when we played them. And Spurs were missing Dembele and Bale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magsimus View Post
Can't wait to sit and watch Swansea pass the ball around us while we attempt numerous hopeless long balls.

Tbf to Swansea, they're a lot more direct under Laudrup. Newcastle really need to fix up though.