Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Longest reign in the last quarter of a century or end at SS?

View Single Post

Old 11-16-2012, 12:00 PM   #34 (permalink)
truk83
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick

truk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Longest reign in the last quarter of a century or end at SS?

I have my fingers crossed that we get the biggest curve ball of them all at this PPV with Ryback turning heel, and walking out of Survivor Series with the title. Both CM Punk, and Cena destroyed in the ring. Heyman, and Ryback celebrate together in the ring. Raw would be the highest Raw in years if this were to happen. Punk gets his year long reign, Cena gets his main event spot light, and Ryback is the top dog with Heyman at his side.
truk83 is offline   Reply With Quote