Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE has failed at..

View Single Post

Old 11-16-2012, 11:55 AM   #36 (permalink)
truk83
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick

truk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: WWE has failed at..

I wrote this in another thread, but I thought I would share it in here. I to feel there is a lack of story telling in the WWE.

If the WWE had any balls Ryback walks out Survivor Series with the WWE title, and also turns heel in the process. He lays out CM Punk, and Cena. Heyman turns on Punk, and reveals that he has been with Ryback the whole time. Paul explains that since his last client has no further interests in the WWE he needed a new monster, and possibly the nastiest man on the planet The Ryback. Ryback, and Heyman form an alliance. Have both CM Punk, and Cena on the shelf with severe injuries as to make Ryback look like a complete monster. Who is going to stop The Ryback? Everyone wants CM Punk, or Cena vs The Rock, but no one cares to know how much more intense, and unpredictable a match with Ryback vs The Rock is for the WWE title.

The Rock already went over the biggest name in the WWE on the largest stage of them all, and I think it's time The Rock put over The Ryback. Just think about how The Rock was the same guy who put over Brock Lesnar at Summer Slam years back. There is only one man that I can think of in the WWE who gives The Ryback a serious chance, and it's the final thing I feel that really propels him in to main event status, and that's Sheamus. Imagine a solid build between two behemoths? The unstoppable, strong, relentless like build for Ryback. We all know what Sheamus brings to the table.

I am tired of Punk, and Cena wearing the title, and while I don't care for Ryback I do think a heel change could make him more interesting only because he doesn't look like a nice guy. Having Heyman for him on the mic is exactly what got Brock Lesnar over, and I don't see why this would be any different. Ryback vs Sheamus would be a killer match if it were built properly on both sides for both men. You have two monsters battling it out for the most prestigious title in the world of professional wrestling. Granted they aren't the top guys right now, but I think a solid angle could do wonders for both men.
truk83 is offline   Reply With Quote