Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-16-2012, 11:49 AM   #8933 (permalink)
Choke2Death
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania

Choke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Rock-Says View Post
People have always said Michaels wasn't very good on the mic. But his work on the stick in 1997/1998 is brilliant.

He was cut loose and just allowed to be himself. There is one promo were he completely owns Steve Austin and all Austin could say was he was going to kick his ass.
HBK's "The Heart Break Kid lays down for nobody" promo was absolutely awesome. His 97 stuff prove that he's underrated on the mic, same with Bret Hart.

-------------------------------

Just watched the first round of the Gold Rush Tournament for Raw 05.

- Kane vs Christian - **1/2 (Nothing special and ends way too fast. Also fans are more concerned about Matt Hardy even though the only related person around the ring area is Lita.)

- Shawn Michaels vs Shelton Benjamin - ****1/4 (When Shelton springboarded, I was like "DAMN, I don't want this to end!" so that tells you all you need to know)

- Edge vs Chris Jericho - *** (A decent match itself but I have to bring up the Matt Hardy chants aimed at Lita and Edge every time they are on the screen. Funny how announcers have to completely no sell them.)

- Chris Benoit vs Triple H - ***1/2 (Another solid match between these two with HHH tapping out again! Also what's the story with Benoit's eyes here? They look scary crazy and glazed like he's concussed or something but considering how damn good his performance is, I find it hard to believe he actually wrestled with a concussion.)