Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NXT Spoilers

Thread: NXT Spoilers
View Single Post

Old 11-16-2012, 11:32 AM   #7 (permalink)
truk83
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick

truk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: NXT Spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asenath View Post
I'd lick his tattoos like an overexcited terrier, but his wrestling is nothing really special.
He is actually a solid talent, and his look is it's own right now for NXT. Even the name isn't that bad either. I actually think Corey Graves is one of the more solid names on the roster. He is a seasoned worker, and comes from a wrestling city. Pittsburgh has always loved Professional Wrestling, and I'm certain he remembers the Taker vs Foley HIAC match in which Taker threw Foley through the announcer's team table from over 20 feet high in the air. That all happened in Pittsburgh, and even if you weren't a wrestling fan you still heard about it on the local news because it was that big of a deal to see Foley just put his body on the line.

Graves has potential, and I think he will definitely make his name heard more often while in NXT. If the feud with Rollins is potentially there I would like to see it. Corey is a solid heel, and I think NXT needs a well rounded talent like him competing for the NXT title, and feuding with it's current champion. For now he needs to make a name for himself, and put himself out there for the fans to see. Creative needs to pitch something strong in terms of establishing his character. Perhaps beating the NXT champion with a steel chair?
truk83 is offline   Reply With Quote