Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The lost art of reading comprehension on Wrestling Forum.

View Single Post

Old 11-16-2012, 11:23 AM   #85 (permalink)
Andre
BLACK MARKET SMILIES

Andre is new to the CHATBOX CREWAndre is new to the CHATBOX CREWAndre is new to the CHATBOX CREWAndre is new to the CHATBOX CREWAndre is new to the CHATBOX CREWAndre is new to the CHATBOX CREWAndre is new to the CHATBOX CREWAndre is new to the CHATBOX CREWAndre is new to the CHATBOX CREWAndre is new to the CHATBOX CREWAndre is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: The lost art of reading comprehension on Wrestling Forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMWit View Post
Read entire op and while valid points were made baker came off a tad cry babyish & pretentious. Yes you had a spelling disclaimer but if you going to complain about reading comprehension why would you not at least try to get your grammar correct? Overall a good read.

Sent from my fucking phone.
You've summed me up quite well there. Finally, somebody understands!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMWit View Post
Read entire op and while valid points were made baker came off a tad cry babyish & pretentious. Yes you had a spelling disclaimer but if you going to complain about reading comprehension why would you not at least try to get your grammar correct? Overall a good read.

Sent from my fucking phone.
I was attempting to come across as pretentious (hence the acknowledgement with the horse picture) and cry babyish (hence jimmies rustled like a tesco bag in the eye of a tornado). I'm glad that you got it

As for the grammar, I'm happy for you to give me some lessons/corrections as I have plenty of time in this padded cell.

Still, it wasn't so bad that it couldn't be understood, especially when you consider that a knuckle dragger like yourself was able to understand the context of my word vomit
Andre is offline   Reply With Quote