Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - MLB: ONE WEEK!

Thread: MLB: ONE WEEK!
View Single Post

Old 11-16-2012, 10:51 AM   #2444 (permalink)
DesolationRow
Has Been Through All of F. Scott Fitzgerald's Books

Location: In the Captain's Tower, Refereeing the Fight Between Ezra Pound & T.S. Eliot
DesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselves
Default re: 2012 GIANTS...TROUT >

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/blogs/the-...179552531.html

Yo, Holliday, that's brilliant, man. A Giants starting pitcher should risk getting himself suspended by obviously hitting you right away immediately after your "slide" into Scutaro. In the NLCS. Yeah. Not going to happen.

This fucking detestable douchebag wants to talk about what's tough? Let's see... a 6'4", 235 pound turd coming within a couple of eyelashes from ending the career of a practically-37-year-old, 5'10", 185 pound middle infielder is apparently "tough," but when a 6'3"-1/2, 230 pound starting pitcher hits an asshole in the arm on an 0-2 count in a Game 7 beatdown, to avoid getting suspended, it's "less than tough."

Whatever you say, Holliday. Clearly it's time for you to get the Casilla treatment during the April 5-7 series in San Francisco.

All I can say is, I'm suddenly of the belief that the $5.4 million Santiago Casilla will get in arbitration will be worth every penny if we bring him in late into the third game to throw a 96 m.p.h. heater right at this clown. Although, my suggestion is, aim about one foot higher than Cain did, Santiago. Hopefully you can drill him right in the throat and crush it so we don't have to hear this douchebag speak anymore.

Besides, Holliday: Giants aren't going to risk forcing you to leave a series early on. We need your Left Field "defense," brother.