Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Kofi a "Liberal heel"?

View Single Post

Old 11-16-2012, 10:46 AM   #10 (permalink)
truk83
Humbled

truk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Kofi a "Liberal heel"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHAMPviaDQ View Post
Okay, after reading a lot of truk83 threads and posts, I have to ask...

Do you want to be a writer for the show? I'd say a good deal of your posts are ideas you've come up with. It's a legit question, I'm not trying to put you down, it's just something I've noticed.
It has been my dream since I was a child. I would work for the WWE for minimum wage if they allowed me to write their shows. I would even be happy writing Superstars, or WWE Saturday Morning Slam.
truk83 is offline   Reply With Quote