Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 11-16-2012, 10:20 AM   #7784 (permalink)
ellthom
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

ellthom 1001 - 1500ellthom 1001 - 1500ellthom 1001 - 1500ellthom 1001 - 1500ellthom 1001 - 1500ellthom 1001 - 1500ellthom 1001 - 1500ellthom 1001 - 1500
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Ratings will never be high for wrestling again, wrestling isn't cool anymore. WWE will never go back to the ratings they had over 10 years ago no matter who has the title, not a single person in the WWE right NOW can draw. We can pick names and point fingers but lets face it everyone has tuned out of wrestling to either move on or go watch something more engaging. The only people still wathcing now are

Those that cling onto hope that wrestling will be great again.
Kids who will most likely feel Wrestling is childish by the time they are 12
then there are probably a large amount of people who instead illegally stream/pirate the shows which don't help the ratings either.

Ratings will go up slightly maybe and go back down again. Wrestlemania showed us that the only way to make people watch is to add a former wrestler now movie star to a match, a FORMER WWE star, thats very sad that WWE cant create new stars and have got to rely on old ones to big up the ratings. People just don't watch to watch WWE as much as they used too. It sounds harsh but its near true. I am the only one of my friends who now watches WWE out of everyone I knew who used to.. very sad.

I wouldnt be surprised to see WWE in TNA ratings territory soon

Last edited by ellthom : 11-16-2012 at 10:23 AM.