Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

View Single Post

Old 11-16-2012, 09:59 AM   #4246 (permalink)
WOOLCOCK
Ben Wyatt's Low Cal Calzone Zone

Location: Golfing with Stephen Hawking, he lied about his handicap. Didn't need a golf cart though, I just sat in his lap.
WOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

The end to Season 3 is a bit rushed but still far from bad, but the rest of Season 2 and majority of Season 3 is some of the best stuff the show did. Whole cast just complimented each other so well and meant you got a terrific range of humour in the show. Tobias is the undisputed great however. I remember there was a thread in this section a few weeks back asking for the best quotes from a TV series and at least 80% of the Arrested Development ones I had included Tobias.

"Who wants a banger in the mouth?"
"Oh my mistake I know you Americans say sausage. Who wants a sausage in the mouth?"
"We just call it a sausage".