Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 11-16-2012, 08:44 AM   #7815 (permalink)
Rock316AE
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO

Rock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselves
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

I expected Jerry's promoted return to do big and it did for the first part which was real and emotional, what it should have been. Good to see that the second part with the disturbing act of the Punk/Heyman segment lost all the viewers and more. That's exactly what I predicted in the RAW thread. Cena/Punk doing horrible wasn't surprising, it was never that big to begin with and the fact that they did it so many times lowered it even more. The most impressive thing in this breakdown is the big 10pm gain, I'm pretty sure that it's the biggest 10pm gain since the move to 3 hours. Ryback is currently 3 out of 3 in a main time slot, Ziggler/Otunga, tag with Cena and now a huge gain for a match with a ref. Ryback is the hottest TV attraction in the industry today based on his results every time they're promoting him in a key position. And if he made a difference on PPV, according to a report a few weeks ago in his first PPV main event ever(In his current persona), he can be considered along with Cena in every aspect besides his merchandise sales and family fanbase on the road.