Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Miz - Face turn

Thread: Miz - Face turn
View Single Post

Old 11-16-2012, 08:57 AM   #130 (permalink)
UltimateOppitunist
This Post Is Rated R

UltimateOppitunist needs to take rep more seriousUltimateOppitunist needs to take rep more seriousUltimateOppitunist needs to take rep more seriousUltimateOppitunist needs to take rep more seriousUltimateOppitunist needs to take rep more seriousUltimateOppitunist needs to take rep more seriousUltimateOppitunist needs to take rep more seriousUltimateOppitunist needs to take rep more serious
Default About time they did a face turn properly

I don't care for the Miz that much but I LOVE what they're doing with him.Seriously,I'm sick of a Heel turning face and then just like that the other face wrestlers are instantly best buddies with them,so unrealistic,they should be an air of mistrust when a Heel turns Face and thats what we've got with Miz's turn,alot of us fans think its just a swerve,and in kayfabe the other wrestlers clearly don't trust him either.I can't remember the last time we've seen a face turn quite like this.

We Want Edge

Current Fave Five: Brock Lesnar, HHH, Roman Reigns,Dean Ambrose,Bray Wyatt
All Time Fave Five: Edge,The Rock,Undertaker,Kane, Shawn Micheals
The post is Rated R
UltimateOppitunist is offline   Reply With Quote