Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Kofi a "Liberal heel"?

View Single Post

Old 11-16-2012, 07:51 AM   #9 (permalink)
#PushKofiKingston
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

#PushKofiKingston 251 - 500#PushKofiKingston 251 - 500#PushKofiKingston 251 - 500#PushKofiKingston 251 - 500
Default Re: Kofi a "Liberal heel"?

Very creative but I'm not sure if that would get him booed. He would probably be cheered actually for saying most of that stuff. Especially the stuff about Linda's campaign lol. Never been a fan of a Kofi heel turn. Maybe if WWE had good writers I would but they don't. They would probably just turn Kofi into Black Dolph Ziggler. Which I really don't want to see.

He definitely needs a change tho but I would keep him babyface. He is a natural babyface in my opinion. He actually reminds me of AJ Styles. Not as good in-ring as Styles of course but both guys just seem to be made for the babyface role. Styles tried to turn heel and it wasn't good. I think the same would have happen to Kofi especially with todays writers.

New attire & a new theme would be great. He also needs to develop more of a character. A lot of guys in WWE don't really have one. His WWE persona doesn't really have a story. Some people can't pull off heel turns. Rey Mysterio has been babyface his whole career and is still a fan favorite. New look, theme and a little character development would go a long way for Kofi.