Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Worst WWE Finishers?
View Single Post
post #25 of (permalink) Old 11-16-2012, 08:31 AM
Comrade Chico
Learning to break kayfabe

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Worst WWE Finishers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn Morrison View Post
What's wrong with Cena's STF? i've tried it in real life and it is actually effective. As for Big Show's punch, punches do knock people out, and Big Show looks really realistic doing it, so i don't think there's anything wrong with it.
STF is an awesome move, one of my favorite wrestling submissions ever but Cena's STF is goddamn horrid, whoever gave him the permission to try and use an actual move that requires technique and coordination as a finisher is a bad bad person and an awesome troll.

It's a freakin' punch. I know it's supposed to be some kind of a feared move because he's a huge guy but he could go ahead and throw 10 of them at the very begining of the match. He could sit on his opponent and pound him with a whole barrage of those after that first shoulder block at the minute mark. But no, when the match is nearing it's end the Big Slob raises his fist in the air and calls upon the power on the gods giving that one punch some kind of a supernatural power. Give me a break.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome