Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Daniel Bryan's acting

View Single Post

Old 11-16-2012, 07:16 AM   #46 (permalink)
Starbuck
Best For Business

Starbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Daniel Bryan's acting

He's a pretty terrible actor to be fair lol. It always looks like he's trying not to laugh or break out in a smile during his segments. Having said that though, he's just about the only guy I can let something like this fly with. When he stomped down the hall on Raw like that it made me laugh lol. I actually think it suits him tbh. Now, if it were a serious promo where he needed to sell something properly, then yeah, it would become a problem. But for these types of skits I think it's adds to them. I like it.