Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Halo 4 or Black Ops 2?

View Single Post

Old 11-16-2012, 07:06 AM   #55 (permalink)
Freeloader
Getting over in the mid-card

Freeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missed
Default Re: Halo 4 or Black Ops 2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma101 View Post
That's wrong anyway, you don't jump as high in Reach. Also, the Assault rifle is quite a lot more powerful in Halo 4. Covenant weapons apparently look identical even though they changed the covenant weapons they put in the game in Reach and have changed them again in Halo 4. Also, what a weapon looks like has no impact on gameplay so I don't see your point.
:henry

Ok - everything about Reach sucks and is bad, and the same stuff in Halo 4 is great.

Better? I mean, afterall, you also insisted that nobody liked Reach, and I showed a ton of people that did.

Here - just for you.