Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Halo 4 or Black Ops 2?

View Single Post

Old 11-16-2012, 05:32 AM   #54 (permalink)
Karma101
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

Karma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Halo 4 or Black Ops 2?

That's wrong anyway, you don't jump as high in Reach. Also, the Assault rifle is quite a lot more powerful in Halo 4. Covenant weapons apparently look identical even though they changed the covenant weapons they put in the game in Reach and have changed them again in Halo 4. Also, what a weapon looks like has no impact on gameplay so I don't see your point.

I don't hate Reach, I think it was a good game but I got bored of it after a while which didn't happen with any of the other Halo games.
Karma101 is offline   Reply With Quote