Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Tennis Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-16-2012, 04:26 AM   #2767 (permalink)
Nige™
Team GB

Nige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselves
Default re: Tennis Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolce & Gabbana View Post

Kirilenko has the best face imo.
Agreed. It's not even close for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoon View Post
I personally think Ana Ivanovic is overrated. She is good looking but honestly I see nothing great about her. I would take Wozniacki and Maria over her tbh.

Yeah but when it comes to Slava, you go a little bit too far sometimes.

As for Slava, there is nothing great about her(in looks) imo, she is ok.
You prefer blondes then?!

Ivanovic looked better before she lost all the weight. She looks just like another skinny rake now, but she still has a very attractive & natural face.

I don't get the fuss with Wozniacki at all. She's cute I guess but with Sharapova, she's also attractive no doubt, but she looks like the most miserable bitch on the planet. I've never seen anyone so serious in all my life on court. She looks like the kind of person that if she accidentally farted she'd be so angry with herself she wouldn't speak for the rest of the day and stomp about the house with that same grumpy expression she has on court when she hits a forehand into the net.