Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - When Orton turns heel, will he be a useless cowardly one like Ziggler, ADR, Punk...

View Single Post

Old 11-16-2012, 04:49 AM   #4 (permalink)
Anark

Anark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: When Orton turns heel, will he be a useles cowardly one like Ziggler, ADR, Punk..

Be fair to Ziggler's character, he gets beat a lot but he doesn't do that much running away. He fights and gets whooped, occasionally gets chumped out especially when he tries to cash in his MitB, but I wouldn't class him as a typically cowardly heel. Punk's taking it to the limit though and it's a justified character arc, becoming obsessed with holding onto his title so the threats to it grow bigger and bigger until he really fears them.

I've been re-watching early 1997 WWF recently and the heels then would gladly announce that they will win by 'hook or by crook'. Even some of the faces would admit they'd happily cheat to win.

I think we need a bit more of that, rather than everyone claiming to be righteous. That's where an Orton heel would come from I think. By hook or by crook.