Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Tennis Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-16-2012, 02:14 AM   #2764 (permalink)
nazzac
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

nazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more serious
Default re: Tennis Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoon View Post

Yeah but when it comes to Slava, you go a little bit too far sometimes.

As for Slava, there is nothing great about her(in looks) imo, she is ok.
Yeah i do, and i'll admit that. I think it's because Slava hasn't done anything yet, and hasn't reached her potential yet, so i try big her up.

Juan, and Jo i don't need to, because i think people know how good they are. Del Po has got a slam, and Jo has a slam final, so they don't need bigging up. Bar the Golden set, Slava hasn't done anything of note yet, so thats why i try big her up.

Kei is a youngster and has plenty of time to reach top 10.

Now, plenty of people over-rate their favourite players. The British posters over-rate Murray a little bit, and over-rate Robson in my view. It's just that they don't post as much as i do

And on the looks thing. Thats your opinion, and i respect that. At least you aren't going around, making your opinion out to be fact like some people would in this case (not aimed towards anyone on here btw)

Personally, i find Kirilenko's looks over-rated. She's nice, but she's not that great as people make out imo.

STAN DA MAN!!!