Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Tennis Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #2764 of (permalink) Old 11-16-2012, 03:14 AM
nazzac
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

re: Tennis Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoon View Post

Yeah but when it comes to Slava, you go a little bit too far sometimes.

As for Slava, there is nothing great about her(in looks) imo, she is ok.
Yeah i do, and i'll admit that. I think it's because Slava hasn't done anything yet, and hasn't reached her potential yet, so i try big her up.

Juan, and Jo i don't need to, because i think people know how good they are. Del Po has got a slam, and Jo has a slam final, so they don't need bigging up. Bar the Golden set, Slava hasn't done anything of note yet, so thats why i try big her up.

Kei is a youngster and has plenty of time to reach top 10.

Now, plenty of people over-rate their favourite players. The British posters over-rate Murray a little bit, and over-rate Robson in my view. It's just that they don't post as much as i do

And on the looks thing. Thats your opinion, and i respect that. At least you aren't going around, making your opinion out to be fact like some people would in this case (not aimed towards anyone on here btw)

Personally, i find Kirilenko's looks over-rated. She's nice, but she's not that great as people make out imo.

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic203082_15.gif

STAN DA MAN!!!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome