Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Edge Appreciation Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-16-2012, 01:27 AM   #1 (permalink)
Godfather-
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Godfather- needs to take rep more seriousGodfather- needs to take rep more seriousGodfather- needs to take rep more seriousGodfather- needs to take rep more seriousGodfather- needs to take rep more seriousGodfather- needs to take rep more serious
Default Edge Appreciation Thread

Edge is almost definitely my favourite wrestler of all time. I just watched You Think You Know Me? and I've fallen in love with him (no homo) all over again. He truly loved the business and he wasn't one of those guys who only got into the business because he was big, or because he wanted to travel and see the world and make money for it. He wasn't one of those guys who stay in the back, hoping that he won't be picked for a match this week. He gave everything he had, and I appreciate absolutely everything he did. I don't think I ever saw Edge have a really bad match.

Feel free to post your memories of Edge, or videos, or photos. Or just stop by and talk about him.