Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Puro Match/DVD Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS)

View Single Post

Old 11-16-2012, 12:17 AM   #4956 (permalink)
septurum
Fired by SCOTT STEINER

septurum 501 - 1000septurum 501 - 1000septurum 501 - 1000septurum 501 - 1000septurum 501 - 1000septurum 501 - 1000septurum 501 - 1000septurum 501 - 1000
Default Re: Official Puro Match/DVD Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeRulz View Post
Only seen his short Omori defense. Personally, I love the booking, he reinvented himself and came up with a "devastating finishing combo", and that's what his matches are centered about. He destroyed Nagata, Akiyama and Omori with the combo, and every match was 6-9 minutes long. And I'm glad they booked Suwama as the only one who can push Masa to the limit. I don't mind Funaki being the champ, it will be interesting to see who dethrones him.
I did like his match with Suwama but Funaki really had nothing to do with why I liked it. Everything else in his run has been lackluster. I especially hate the way he won it. Akiyama is way better than that.

He who seeks vengeance must dig two graves. One for his enemy and one for himself.
septurum is offline   Reply With Quote