Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Daniel Bryan's acting

View Single Post

Old 11-16-2012, 12:58 AM   #24 (permalink)
Jingoro
Working on my abs

Jingoro needs to make some friendsJingoro needs to make some friendsJingoro needs to make some friendsJingoro needs to make some friendsJingoro needs to make some friendsJingoro needs to make some friendsJingoro needs to make some friendsJingoro needs to make some friendsJingoro needs to make some friends
Default Re: Daniel Bryan's acting

before he joined the wwe, everyone was questioning if his mic skills and personality would be good enough to be a star in the wwe. now despite being arguably the best in-ring wrestler in the wwe, they keep putting him in these acting type roles for a reason. he keeps pulling it off and making something out of it. you can see he's having fun doing it too. his acting isn't always the greatest, but it would take a pro actor to do that type of goofy stuff well. i don't see any jim carey types in pro wrestling do you? i don't think anyone else in the wrestling biz right now could do this type of role any better.

Last edited by Jingoro : 11-16-2012 at 01:00 AM.
Jingoro is offline   Reply With Quote