Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Analyze This: Blading & Bleeding

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2012, 10:04 PM   #12 (permalink)
Greenlawler
Old School, cause I'm an old fool....

Greenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Analyze This: Blading & Bleeding

Actually I think blading was a pretty well kept kayfabe secret until the infamous 20/20 episode where Eddie Mansfield sat there and bladed for the camera.

As I have said before that was the moment kayfabe died, and I also think it was the moment blading should have died.

The most notorious bladers of all time?

Dusty Rhodes, Abdullah, The Original Shiek, Brusier Brody, Tiger Jeet Singh.

I can recall watching Jonathon Boyd blade his forehead at the Great American Bash in Nashville probably 85(?). After watching the 20/20 piece I knew what to look for as did millions of fans. Before that it was always....and I know this will sound crazy to you guys who know they blade.....an argument as to whether the blood was from a packet or real, and honestly most people thought it was real. They just had no idea that they cut themselves.
Greenlawler is offline   Reply With Quote