Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WF MAFIA (Day 5)

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2012, 09:57 PM   #757 (permalink)
Titania
Rage and Love the Story of My Life...

Titania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red repped
Default Re: WF MAFIA (Day 4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggler Mark View Post
oh fuck this...im not letting this go any further than that...such bads. Focus on the real scum.

Town Martyr

(obvious) one shot ability to die in place of someone else.
Give us your flavor and why haven't you brought back our Vig?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan the marino View Post
Ziggler's probably town, his role is easily confirmable.

I'd rather we decide between Rush or Mikey, one of them has to be scum (unless Kenny is lying in which case um) and I don't like that so many people were quick to turn away from that.
My exact feelings, Dan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey Damage View Post
if Rush is somehow town, which I don't think he is, then fucking Kenny is a fucking mofo for lying about his role.

It's either A) Rush killed lawls or B) Kenny is lying.

Simple as that.

I say we kill Rush to find out. His role isn't even that useful to town. The only thing it does is protect himself as he can switch himself out of kills.

Ziggler. Die for Evo. C'mon.
Or it's C) You're the scumbag who killed Lawls.

I'd much rather kill you instead of a confirmed Bus Driver. I think you're more likely to flip scum than him and if you don't then he'll be next.

It's pretty obvious at this point that Mikey Damage is scum. Lets not no lynch again. I hate that.

Vote Mikey