Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE has failed at..

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2012, 09:51 PM   #26 (permalink)
KO Bossy
Asking Meltzer to rate my matches

Location: East of the Pacific Ocean, West of London, England, South of Mars, North of Hell
KO Bossy is making a name for themselvesKO Bossy is making a name for themselvesKO Bossy is making a name for themselvesKO Bossy is making a name for themselvesKO Bossy is making a name for themselvesKO Bossy is making a name for themselvesKO Bossy is making a name for themselvesKO Bossy is making a name for themselvesKO Bossy is making a name for themselvesKO Bossy is making a name for themselvesKO Bossy is making a name for themselves
Default Re: WWE has failed at..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn Morrison View Post
I disagree. If there's anything in WWE that has improved as of late, it is the wrestling. They are giving matches more time then they have in the last few years, and specially the main event match quality has been much better.
Its a real shame that the matches of today mean absolutely nothing.

Also not sure what main events you've been watching because aside from Lesnar and Trips they've sucked lately.

"The taller the chefs hat the greater the chef.... FOOLS .... Who said I was a chef?!"
KO Bossy is offline   Reply With Quote