Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Halo 4 or Black Ops 2?

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2012, 09:47 PM   #51 (permalink)
Freeloader
Getting over in the mid-card

Freeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missed
Default Re: Halo 4 or Black Ops 2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma101 View Post
I explained to you in a pretty lengthy post how it played differently to all other Halo's and you just come back with a post saying that it plays identical while apparently disregarding all the different things I explained without any reasoning.
Which I read. Look, the game controls the same. The Spartans jump the same height, the assault rifle has been EXACTLY THE SAME for years, covenant weapons look identical. That was my point, you just made it sound like Halo Reach played completely different and every other Halo was delivered by god himself or something. But ok I get it, you hate Reach.

Gonna go play Reach online after football here, then go to Halo 4 and flip back n forth a bit with more direct comparisons.