Wrestling Forum banner

who is your favourite tag team of all time.

7K views 106 replies 93 participants last post by  KO Lariat 
#1 ·
i'd have to say LOD, dudleys or Demolition were my fav tag team. what are yours?

#89 ·
I am a huge fan of tag team wrestling. All different sorts of teams appeal to me for entirely diverse reasons. For practical purposes - such as shortening the list to something manageable - I'll limit this to WWE:

Legion of Doom, The Rockers, The Funks, Dudley Boyz, London & Kendrick, Edge & Christian, The British Bulldogs, The Fabulous Rougeau Brothers, Hart Foundation, Steiner Brothers, Hardy Boyz, Money Inc, The Bushwackers...you know, I should just stop. Otherwise, I'll end up listing half the teams. :lol

#90 ·
Can't beat Kaz and Daniels atm :lmao

but seriously the dudlyz are the best without question, they've done it all

#103 ·
My favorite tag team of all-time is most definitely Edge & Christian. Just in my opinion, when it came to entertainment, there weren't two guys that could top them in that aspect. From their natural talents, to their hilarious promos, to their epic TLC matches, etc I found them to be all-around (reeking of) awesome(ness). I even enjoyed them during their (somewhat) brief reunion last year.

But are plenty of other tag teams that have also appealed to me. D-Generation X were gold, The Brothers of Destruction were great, The Rock-N-Sock Connection were fun, The Dudley Boyz were cool. Heck, I even marked for The Hardy Boyz back in the day. Absolutely loved the tag team division back in the Attitude Era!

From the current roster, my favorite tag team would have to be Team Hell-No, although Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara aren't too far behind. I'm also very fond of Tyson Kidd & Justin Gabriel.

#106 ·
Hardy boys.

#107 ·
British Bulldogs
I loved the Hart Dynasty
Kings of Wrestling
Beer Money
Motor City Machine Guns

I would love to see a Beer Money vs Kings Of Wrestling feud

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.