Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - asskissing on this forum

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2012, 08:56 PM   #235 (permalink)
legendmaker2
Working on my abs

legendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: asskissing on this forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by You_heard? View Post
You do like shemales you stupid bitch, It's common knowledge. How much of a pussy are you? You couldn't even list names in your stupid rant. What happen with, "Haha I don't care it's just a site bro aha"? You illiterate motherfucker. No one takes you seriously here, and you call me a joke. You straight up projecting now.

jimmies rustled.