Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The lost art of reading comprehension on Wrestling Forum.

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2012, 07:52 PM   #58 (permalink)
Rush
Turn Out The Lights

Rush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on rep
Default Re: The lost art of reading comprehension on Wrestling Forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreBaker View Post
So there I am, taking responsibility while suggesting that we all should, which wasn’t a dig at the op at all (considering that he took responsibility in the rant by taking some blame), but a general comment. I also agreed that the problem is that far too many arguments and ‘outings’ spill out into several threads when often they already have a designated thread. So really we are in agreement and nothing needs to be added, yet he still typed this out:

So first of all he repeats the point that he’s guilty without being prompted while also stating that he‘s not being high and mighty, once again without being prompted. He then told me that his point wasn’t about threads going off topic in general despite the fact that I never mentioned anything about this either. Next he tries to enlighten me about his real purpose which was to stop the pointless feuds consuming the entirety of threads in rants, despite the fact that I had already agreed that this was a problem while also explaining why in my own detailed account of the situation. I’m not sure that he read my post correctly, maybe he was in a Rush?
Twas merely adding to the conversation. You know having a discussion, something that has people commenting on it. Can be done in person or you know, online. Maybe even on a forum

Rush is offline   Reply With Quote