Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - A pretty damn good indy talker..

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2012, 07:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
Mr. Kennedy
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Mr. Kennedy needs to take rep more seriousMr. Kennedy needs to take rep more seriousMr. Kennedy needs to take rep more seriousMr. Kennedy needs to take rep more seriousMr. Kennedy needs to take rep more seriousMr. Kennedy needs to take rep more seriousMr. Kennedy needs to take rep more serious
Default A pretty damn good indy talker..

Just kinda putting this out there to see what you guys think - I've started helping out at a company in the Midlands here in the UK called EDW Wrestling, and their top guy is a kid called Jayme Future who I think cuts some really damn good promos, and they just released one this week that I thought was awesome and deserved to get some eyes on it, so check it out and see what you think. Reminds me a little of Brian Pillman.

Maybe I have blinkers on, but I really think this kind of fire is missing from indies, it stands out like a sore thumb in ROH when they don't have many over the top characters.
Mr. Kennedy is offline   Reply With Quote