Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Paddy Power Odds Up!

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2012, 07:35 PM   #11 (permalink)
Falkono
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Falkono needs to take rep more seriousFalkono needs to take rep more seriousFalkono needs to take rep more seriousFalkono needs to take rep more seriousFalkono needs to take rep more seriousFalkono needs to take rep more seriousFalkono needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Paddy Power Odds Up!

To be honest Cena at 7/1 is a pretty epic bet.

I can't see Ryback winning anytime soon but Cena has not been champ for something like a year and a half so you know he is due another run soon.
Punk has been champ for so long that inevitably he has to drop it sooner rather then later. After SS it is TLC and this will be the ppv that sets up The Rocks match for the rumble.

I just can't see that guy being Punk as he is running on fumes. The loses in the last quarter this monday show that. I imagine he himself needs a break.
I think Cena will win at SS then defend it against Punk at TLC then go on to face Rock and win at The Rumble. I would not be surprised to see Ryback then win The Rumble and go on to challenge for The Heavyweight Belt at Mania. Which would then leave Cena and Rock to go for the final time at Mania. I think Punk will then either fight Stone Cold or Undertaker at Mania.
Of course I will probably end up being way wide of the mark but I think this ppv will start to make things clearer for who will face who at the rumble.
Falkono is offline   Reply With Quote