Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2012, 08:14 PM   #4233 (permalink)
Hennessey
21-0

Hennessey needs to make some friendsHennessey needs to make some friendsHennessey needs to make some friendsHennessey needs to make some friendsHennessey needs to make some friendsHennessey needs to make some friendsHennessey needs to make some friendsHennessey needs to make some friendsHennessey needs to make some friendsHennessey needs to make some friendsHennessey needs to make some friends
Default Re: TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailsabin View Post
No doubt. It wasn't Ren & Stimpy level, but it did have its layers that children would have never understood. I also credit Sailor Mouth as another one. Swearing as the prime part of the episode w/o some "after school special" lesson learned theme attatched. Oh my. Hilarious. Or the episode where Spongebob & Patrick take care of the baby clam and their "sexuality" was put in to question b/c Spongebob was acting as the Mother. Didn't agree with the dumb claim, but still hilarious.

haha. Resident nurse of the school.

Jim & Pam for the original arc. Show has had plenty more following, but it's about the best example.

Think you're on Home Economics right now. haha @ Jeff becoming a lazy bum w/Abed.
The clam episode came to my head right away as well. I laughed at this scene so much.