Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The lost art of reading comprehension on Wrestling Forum.

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2012, 06:49 PM   #55 (permalink)
ROUSEY
Searching for a new identity

ROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: The lost art of reading comprehension on Wrestling Forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreBaker View Post
Obviously they're important to me. I've got to keep myself entertained in the midst of these padded walls. I'm currently beating myself by 4576 to 0 with just the single slammer (how good am I?), the voices in my head just started chanting Goldberg.
Dum dummmm dum dum dum dummmmm dum, dum dum dummmmm dum dummmm dududuuduuuhhhhhh dududuuuduuuuu dudududuuuuuu dudududu du du du du du du du DUHHHHHHHHH DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

GOOOOOLDBERGGGGGGG GOOOOOOLDBERGGGGGG

"Ross has that special something no one else has. He is the best player in our team"
ROUSEY is offline   Reply With Quote