Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Who wins in a fight? Batman vs. Superman

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2012, 06:44 PM   #8 (permalink)
JoseDRiveraTCR7
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO

JoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Who wins in a fight? Batman vs. Superman

I'm going to stay out of this because I know this topic could easily get me heated when it shouldn't be that serious. I will say this. I hate how some people argue that Superman sucks and is boring because he's overpowered and is unbeatable, and then go on to state that Batman always win and with enough prep time he can beat anyone or anything. I guess it's okay to write a character as if he has super powers and is unbeatable as long as people roll with the notion that this character has no powers.