Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2012, 06:33 PM   #2396 (permalink)
ErrybodyTaps
Little Poppa Pump

ErrybodyTaps needs to take rep more seriousErrybodyTaps needs to take rep more seriousErrybodyTaps needs to take rep more seriousErrybodyTaps needs to take rep more seriousErrybodyTaps needs to take rep more seriousErrybodyTaps needs to take rep more seriousErrybodyTaps needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehOne View Post
and you believe everything the dirt sheets tell you?

anyway like I said, I'm not completely discounting the possibility they'll do good and not do bischoff.. certain things have given me some confidence in them lately.. but I've said that about TNA in the past.
No, everything from the dirtsheets is taken with a grain of salt. Always. But that report and the timing of it definitely leave reason to believe there is some truth to it.

Your issue is you lack confidence in their ability to think and be creative. Again Russo is in the unemployment line...Bruce has been in power for just over one year, and Lagana joined the team in February. The differences in creative have felt noticeably different since just after Lockdown, which would coincide with the end of the Russo era. You can't cite past creative issues and hold it against the present creative team who had nothing to do with those past issues.