Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hulk Hogan Answers Sting Going to WWE & Ted Turner Rumors

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2012, 06:11 PM   #19 (permalink)
Rollie
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

Rollie should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsRollie should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsRollie should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsRollie should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsRollie should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Hulk Hogan Answers Sting Going to WWE & Ted Turner Rumors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Themids View Post
IIRC the deal was that Turner couldn't get back into wrestling for a certain amount of time, like he had to wait 5 years or so until he could have ownership in wrestling again.

I do not think it would be a smart idea for Uncle Ted to do that, but as a fan I would love to see TNA with an open Ted Turner check book. I think it would potentially make TNA, WWE, and even the Indy feds better because competition in wrestling is always a good thing.
I'd like for TNA to split the roster and get Xplosion on the air on another network on a Tuesday or something. A Turner-funded show could do numbers.

They could do a highlight package for Impact so they are not left out.

Thank you, Bully. Respect.
Rollie is offline   Reply With Quote