Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread
View Single Post
post #4426 of (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 06:29 PM
Camoron
Working on my abs

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fid View Post
That Triple H/Kane match was a bitch to finish. I kept trying to go over the top, but he kept pulling me back down. I ended up escaping through the door. Barely, but I did it. Between that, the triple threat match and the Rock/Mankind ladder match. Those three were pain in the asses to finish.
I HATE THIS FUCKING MATCH! He won't stay down long enough for me to climb it, then he slams me down from the cage and then climbs out and I can't recover fast enough to pull him back in! And I thought the ten punch in the corner was hard, NAH, only had to turn it down to EASY mode to do that. I would very much like to see someone try to do the ten punch on legendary mode without being reversed. I took all of Kane's limbs down to critical status and he was still reversing me after the fourth or fifth punch and that was on NORMAL mode! Not to mention I keep getting freezes and shit. Very frustrating game, needs a patch.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome