Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2012, 05:29 PM   #4426 (permalink)
Camoron
Working on my abs

Camoron needs to make some friendsCamoron needs to make some friendsCamoron needs to make some friendsCamoron needs to make some friendsCamoron needs to make some friendsCamoron needs to make some friendsCamoron needs to make some friendsCamoron needs to make some friendsCamoron needs to make some friendsCamoron needs to make some friends
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fid View Post
That Triple H/Kane match was a bitch to finish. I kept trying to go over the top, but he kept pulling me back down. I ended up escaping through the door. Barely, but I did it. Between that, the triple threat match and the Rock/Mankind ladder match. Those three were pain in the asses to finish.
I HATE THIS FUCKING MATCH! He won't stay down long enough for me to climb it, then he slams me down from the cage and then climbs out and I can't recover fast enough to pull him back in! And I thought the ten punch in the corner was hard, NAH, only had to turn it down to EASY mode to do that. I would very much like to see someone try to do the ten punch on legendary mode without being reversed. I took all of Kane's limbs down to critical status and he was still reversing me after the fourth or fifth punch and that was on NORMAL mode! Not to mention I keep getting freezes and shit. Very frustrating game, needs a patch.
Camoron is offline   Reply With Quote