Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The lost art of reading comprehension on Wrestling Forum.

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2012, 05:08 PM   #28 (permalink)
NoyK
No One You Know

NoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselves
Default Re: The lost art of reading comprehension on Wrestling Forum.

I'm pretty sure even though I do commit a few grammar mistakes now and then, I come across as someone with decent English writing and reading skills. But like I said, of course I'm not going to fully comprehend every single post and thread, of course there's going to be a few times where I think a certain post meant one thing when it didn't.

Are you going to tell me you never posted a mistake, you were never wrong about something? I'm pretty sure a few weeks back you claimed that BULLY didn't make any threads in Rants, when the biggest Rant on this forum's history (reply-wise), created by him, is stamped on the first page, and you replied on another Rant he made besides the Jobbers Thread. See, I just pointed out one flaw from you. Nobody's perfect, face it. I didn't get the real point of the post, shit happens.

@Seabs You're an Admin, how about you put those powers to use and check my IP/Location. Yes, I am Portuguese.

Last edited by NoyK : 11-15-2012 at 05:15 PM.
NoyK is offline   Reply With Quote