Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The lost art of reading comprehension on Wrestling Forum.

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2012, 05:06 PM   #27 (permalink)
Seabs
"There's eleven esť!"

Seabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESS
Default Re: The lost art of reading comprehension on Wrestling Forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoyK View Post
Portuguese. And besides school, which even though you learn quite a bit but not enough to be 100% flawless, I haven't dealt with English that much in my lifetime except for this year. I am improving, but I can't be perfect. Even some people with English as a mother tongue aren't, I have no idea why comprehension issues on a worldwide forum where there can be pretty much users from every single nationality possible is such a fuss for the OP. Of course there's a few people here who might not get every single post/thread created.

Generalizing much. Let's see how the OP would fair in a Japanese forum, or a Portuguese one for that matter.
Is that another one of your personas that you use online or are you actually Portuguese?
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreBaker View Post
Noyk so easily upset. Very amusing.

I couldn't give a fuck what country you're from because you're posting on a forum that requires English reading and writing skills.

Fuck off to Portugese (or Brazilian, wherever the fuck you're from) wrestling forum if you can't handle it.
Can someone please link me to these foreign versions of this site. Sound like a blast.
Seabs is offline   Reply With Quote