Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Florida Man Kills Himself Because of Obama

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2012, 05:06 PM   #43 (permalink)
Ziggler Mark
Stealing the Show

Ziggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Florida Man Kills Himself Because of Obama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
You're saying a person doesn't deserve to live for being a complete moron,Should we also say retards don't deserve life because they're useless and simply retarded?
what does a complete moron contribute to society? well?

Quote:
I don't mean them by the way you think,You get to live once to you've got to make the best decisions of your life everyday and not do reckless shit like most YOLO retards do.
ok, cool...but you still said that it wasnt a problem that this guy killed himself. So which is it?

Quote:
You don't have to mention the death penalty,I just felt like sharing.I'm not saying what the guy did is justified,When the fuck did I say that? I'm saying I felt bad for him because his stupidity lead him to commit suicide.
So because you feel bad for him, it makes his suicide less stupid? The guy, although he had a mental condition, based his suicide around the results of an election. That's stupidity of the highest level. He survived 64 years alright, but an election set this mother fucker off. I call that pretty stupid.

2012 Technology Section Poster of the Year
Heroes of Newerth Mafia: Flawless Victory (MVP)

Last edited by Ziggler Mark : 11-15-2012 at 05:13 PM.
Ziggler Mark is offline   Reply With Quote