Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - JuulDK's WWE '13 Universe Sim League

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2012, 03:40 PM   #116 (permalink)
JuulDK
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

JuulDK 2501 - 3000JuulDK 2501 - 3000JuulDK 2501 - 3000JuulDK 2501 - 3000JuulDK 2501 - 3000JuulDK 2501 - 3000JuulDK 2501 - 3000JuulDK 2501 - 3000JuulDK 2501 - 3000JuulDK 2501 - 3000JuulDK 2501 - 3000
Default Re: JuulDK's WWE '13 Universe Sim League

My dudes.... The Off-Universe Titles Tournament is now officially rapped up Here's the results of the ten finals, and the new champions:

RAW

WWE Championship

Triple H defeats Ryback to become the new WWE Champion

Intercontinental Championship

Brodus Clay defeats The Miz to become the new Intercontinental Champion

WWE Tag Team Championships

New Age Outlaws defeats Team Hell No and Primo & Epico to become the new WWE Tag Team Champions

Divas Championship

Kaitlyn defeats Kharma to become the new Divas Champion

ECW

ECW Championship

JBL defeats Big Daddy V to become the new ECW Champion

Hardcore Championship

Kevin Thorn defeats Balls Mahoney to become the new Hardcore Champion

SmackDown

World Heavyweight Championship

Brock Lesnar defeats Randy Orton to become the new World Heavyweight Champion

United States Championship

Justin Gabriel defeats Christian to become the new United States Champion

World Tag Team Championships

Prime Time Players defeats 3MB and Justin Gabriel & Tyson Kidd to become the new World Tag Team Champions

Women's Championship

Tamina defeats Jazz to become the new Women's Champion

These were the results! These are our champions!! But/And remember, this had absolutely nothing to do with the Universe, other than to determine the champions before beginning But what I will do, as mentioned before, is I will edit all the rankings and some relations between superstars, and some of the changed might just be because of what I saw in some of these matches Because while some of them were boring and unrealistic, some of them were pretty damn good. Even some of the divas matches :P