Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)
View Single Post
post #7798 of (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 03:45 PM
KO Bossy
Asking Meltzer to rate my matches

Location: East of the Pacific Ocean, West of London, England, South of Mars, North of Hell
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)

Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Ryback goes weeks without being in a segment that draws-Rybck marks have nothing to say
Ryback has a segment one week that draws-ZOMG RYTINGZ HE'S A PROVEN DRAW!

CM Punk goes several weeks being in segments that draw-"Oh it was whoever else was involved in the segment that drew, Punk can't be given all the credit"
CM Punk finally has one night where 2 segments he's in with other proven draws loses viewers-"YOU SEE?! PUNK CAN'T DRAW, THERE'S THE PROOF, HE'S A LOSER!"

This, folks, is the kind of logic your brain creates when you've been given bleach to drink as a child.

I'll be the first to admit Punk is not a draw in this day and age. Nobody is. But the ridiculous shit some of you talk yourselves into about who's a draw and who isn't based on who you like and don't like makes me think you've been dropped when you were a baby.

I can't wait until Ryback and Daniel Bryan become full main eventers, its gonna be awesome seeing this forum completely turn on them the way they have Punk.

Shield 2.0, Brah!

Seth with J&J Security=One of the few reasons to watch WWE

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome