Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Bully

Thread: Bully
View Single Post

Old 11-15-2012, 02:36 PM   #139 (permalink)
DualShock
Working on my possession

DualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Bully

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoyK View Post
The amount of people that got butthurt and took Seabs's post seriously is sadly amusing. If that makes sense.

And I see DualShock is still in his rat-filled basement searching for 'clues' to prove that I'm Apocalypto. Don't give up now, it's getting funny.
You are one of the reasons why some people took that post seriously because only on this forum someone can post that he made a second account and still can post here.
People can get a second chance but this is usually a secret that only the user and the admin knows. But you, Mystical and Whap Me Jungles not only admitted that you have a secound account, you also posted the name of that other account and you are still here and therefore I don't care if for example the staff posts that you are not Apocalypto.
The staff proved in the past that they don't take the rules serious, no problem but I will also not the staff serious if they defend a user when someone accuses him of something.

And I don't need searching for clues. I have already all evidences but I have not the same power like the staff to expose you completely. Also the "funny" post of the staff member makes you only look bad because you can not say anymore that people are wrong because the staff said so because some members of the staff also proved that they are not serious.

http://www.pyroandballyhoo.com/

DualShock is offline   Reply With Quote