Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - When should Team Rhodes Scholars split?

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2012, 02:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
TheatricalEssence
Actor in the making

TheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new here
Default When should Team Rhodes Scholars split?

No doubt they are an entertaining team and have chemistry. But they are better suited as singles wrestlers so I feel a split in the near future would be appropriate. I see this team as more a short-term alliance rather than a permanent tag team fixture. I would not mind if WWE put the titles on them but I wouldn't want them to hold them for a prolonged amount of time.