Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Bully

Thread: Bully
View Single Post

Old 11-15-2012, 02:27 PM   #136 (permalink)
AWESOM-O
Times They Are A-Changin'

AWESOM-O is a rep whoreAWESOM-O is a rep whoreAWESOM-O is a rep whoreAWESOM-O is a rep whoreAWESOM-O is a rep whoreAWESOM-O is a rep whoreAWESOM-O is a rep whoreAWESOM-O is a rep whoreAWESOM-O is a rep whoreAWESOM-O is a rep whoreAWESOM-O is a rep whore
Default Re: Bully

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunk20 View Post
Interesting that you say that, being an admin and all. What's the point in having rules then? I was banned for saying "fuck you" in a live discussion thread, and you can create accounts just to have a "laugh". Ban me if you want, but fuck you. You are actually encouraging people to break the rules that way.

An admin saying that half of the accounts actually were created by them? That's fucked up.

Also, fuck you all for taking things so fucking seriously! I come here everyday to escape a bit from real life! Why the fuck do you all feel the need to make things look so personal??! It takes less then one minute to reply to a troll, it takes over that time to make fucking testaments over people who lick butts and take this far to seriously!

What's wrong with having people make friendships instead of e-wars? Jesus.
lol dunk, aren't you a little ball of rage today.

It's a forum, nobody takes things uber serious, the owners don't give a shit and the staff want to have fun here too.

AWESOM-O is offline   Reply With Quote