Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - John Cena helps present a wheelchair to a boy with cerebral palsy

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2012, 02:24 PM   #43 (permalink)
Tomcat_1985
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

Tomcat_1985 101 - 250Tomcat_1985 101 - 250
Default Re: John Cena does it again

Although I am NOT a fan of John Cena, even I have to say that they built him so extremely big that they just cannot make him a heel that does "mean stuff and bullies people", as kids would probably put it. Not just because of his ability to sell merchandise, but also because of those disabled and ill and diseased kids that believe in him and see a real hero in him. A real lot of his ill fans seem to gain a lot of strenght whenever they see him winning his matches and Cena getting his super powers. Vince made him an uber-star and turning him heel could perhaps result in a lot of ill children giving up, because they could then believe the man who was their hero betrayed them and turned out to be a bad man himself... I guess you get my drift here. And those ppl that want to make fun of me now because of this here post, be remembered that a lot of those kids are very young and still believe wrestling is real and they wouldn't really understand what is going on. Therefore, they could just take it to much to their hearts and probably get disappointed beyond your imagination... Maybe not the best way to help them grow some self-confidence and defeat their deseases, eh?

Last edited by Tomcat_1985 : 11-15-2012 at 03:16 PM.
Tomcat_1985 is online now   Reply With Quote