Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official NXT Weekly TV Show Discussion
View Single Post
post #583 of (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 03:12 PM
DetroitRiverPhx
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)

Re: Official NXT Weekly TV Show Discussion

Conor O'Brien going with the almost bald look now looks even more badass. Ascension is really coming together - I get a Eliminators vibe from them over and above their finisher. I wonder if Saturn has taken them under his wing while helping out with training.

Graves is a scrawny dude - needs to bulk up a bit. He has the look to make the big show though. Announcer botched the Fuller Lock call or should I say miscall.

No need for the Layla vs Aksana match.

Crowd is dead for Reigns. He might need some vignette help to get him over. Squashes aren't helping. Fans just don't care. All his posturing and screaming seems too scripted. Chase Donovan is going no where. He's in FCW as a solid jobber hand one has to figure.

I was hoping there would be a zoom out at the end of the Wyatt promo that would show many more people sitting on the hill listening to him - from the back and unidentifiable - but just hint at future numbers.

I don't know what the NXT booker sees in Mahal. Easy heel heat gimmick I guess.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome