Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Bully

Thread: Bully
View Single Post

Old 11-15-2012, 01:07 PM   #118 (permalink)
GOD of CUNT
SNOWBLIND

GOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red repped
Default Re: Bully

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger_ROCKS View Post
There is a certain depth to you that I want to reach, but you keep kicking my ass to the curb. I guess I'll stay there until otherwise.
It's because I'm afraid to get too close to people. It's cliché, but I'm commitment-phobic. I don't mean to push people away...well, I do, but I don't WANT to. It's just that, if I don't, I'll either fuck something up in utterly and incomprehensibly spectacular fashion - usually unintentionally - so I feel like it would be better to distance myself before it becomes too late.

It's not you, it's me.

But I thank you for trying.
GOD of CUNT is offline   Reply With Quote